Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy 4 Week Birthday!



I can't believe that Rowan is 4 weeks old today!  I've probably had one of the best days ever with Rowan.  In some ways, he seems like a different child today.  And after the day we had yesterday, I was ready to send him to live with GiGi or something.
Here are some of the highlights:

  • Slept from 11pm to 3:30am last night.  Woke up to eat and went back to sleep until 7am.  Ate again and naped until 9am.
  • Fussed and cried very little except when I was in the shower.
  • Spent 30 minutes laying in his crib and stared at the ceiling fan and light.  
  • Slept in the carseat/stroller for 2 1/2 hours while I got my hair cut and colored and eyebrows waxed.  Wasn't even phased by the numerous hair dryers going on around him.
  • Played with rattle toys and stared at his picture book for 1 1/2 hours before falling asleep. 
 I guess there is still plenty of time left today for it all to go downhill.  But let's hope it doesn't.  And if it does, Jason can deal with it tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Rowan!! Gigi is so proud of you - and hope Mom feels better too since she had some TLC today. Happy 4 week BD! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete